Saturday, June 15, 2013

How fat?

When chatting with other gainers, one of my favorite questions to ask and be asked is "How fat do you want to get?"  I have two answers for that.  In my fantasies, I want to get as big as possible.  In my imagination, I can easily get over 2000 lb.  And it's really erotic to think about.  But then there's real life.  In real life, I don't want to get that big--in fact, I don't even know if that's humanly possible.

In real life, I do want to gain.  I love being fat and I want to be much fatter.  But I also want to do many other things.  I like taking my dog to the lake.  I like going swimming and for walks.  I like being able to do minor repairs on my car, like changing my own oil.  I want to continue being a college professor. I want to be able to ride on an airplane.  There are many things that I currently enjoy doing that I would miss too much if I were physically incapable of doing them.

I know I can gain a lot more weight and still be able to do all these things, so I will.  I'll keep gaining as long as I can do all of these things.  Being 6'6", I should be able to get to at least 350 without any real concerns about mobility and stuff like that.  I will gain.  I'll watch out for my health and my physical ability, but barring those issues, I want to gain a lot more fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil and polite.