(continued from part 1)
I was greeted with a warm "Hey sweetie" when I got back to my apartment after the break. And, of course, the first place his hands go are right to my belly, which he jiggled vigorously. "Looks like someone's been enjoying some holiday treats." If I didn't know that it turned him on, I would have punched him in the face right then. But I knew it made him happy, and with how hot he was I would do anything for him. In fact, it seemed like he was even hotter. Or maybe it had just been two weeks since I'd seen him and so he just seemed hotter. I don't know.
If I thought that he had put me through a hardcore eating routine last semester, boy was I ever wrong. He sat me down, patted my belly (of course), and then said "Ok, we need to make a plan for this semester."
"What kind of plan?"
"Gotta make you big. I mean huge." He made a gesture with his hands indicating an obscenely large belly protruding in every direction.
"Look at me. I've gained over 60 pounds just since the start of the year."
"Yeah, that's great. But it's just a start. You've got a lot more growing to do. I mean, like this semester, I want to see you gain three times that much." You should have seen my eyes when he said the words "three times"--I think they grew three times their size.
"I don't know, man. I'm still not sure about this. I mean, I'm the one growing fat. You don't know what it's like to have everyone making fun of you for looking gross. I think this is more fun for you than for me."
He stood up and faced me, then started flexing his gorgeous muscles in every possible pose while he said "Let them laugh. Anyone who wants to bully my honey will have to deal with me."
"Aww, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." I almost started crying.
"Afterall, I'm the only one who gets to call you a fatass." He jabbed my gut and jiggled my developing moobs. I groaned and started to get up from the couch. "Come on, babe, I'm just teasing."
So we set up a plan. He told me how he'd increase portion sizes, make extra snacks for me to take with me to class so I could eat even during my classes. And he wanted me to drink this gainer shake stuff with every meal.
"Ted? There's just one thing I need to know before I do this."
"What's that, babe?"
"Do you love me?"
He sat back down on the couch next to me, looked me in the eye, took my hand in both of his, and said "Baby, you know I love you. You know that's the only reason you gained the first 60 pounds." He reached up and caressed my cheek, then ran his fingers behind my ear. "I love you so much."
With a heavy heart, and a longing for the days when I almost looked as fit as Ted, I agreed to it. I resigned myself to growing fat for this man who had captured my heart.
I cried myself to sleep that night. I was a well of emotions. I was sad that I had lost my fit body. I was mad at Ted for making me get fat, and for making me get even fatter in the future. And I was in love. I've had a couple boyfriends before. And we liked each other. I've fooled around with a few other guys. But this. This was different. Ted was special. He loved me. He caressed my cheek. I never knew that someone could make me feel like this.
The next morning I woke to the smell of another one of Ted's amazing (and enormous) breakfasts. Whatever fears I had about gaining before, my stomach took control of my body and moved my legs into the kitchen. I ate and ate and ate. I think I ate more that meal than I ever had before. Which was saying something. I could see Ted's boner growing in his pants as he saw me gorge myself. Of course, that only motivated me more because I was flattered that I could turn him on.
After the meal, I got to try this gainer shake for the first time. I was nervous. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It was just difficult to get down after I'd had such a huge breakfast. I guess I could get used to the taste. Anyway, off to school I go. "Don't forget your snacks, sweetie." Ted reminded me, and handed me a huge bag full of goodies. I wasn't sure I'd be able to eat any of that, since I was so stuffed from breakfast.
"...plus or minus the square root of...." god, my math teacher's boring. How does anyone learn this shit? And why the hell am I paying for this? It's so stupid. In my boredom, my hand found its way to my snack sack and started idly lifting cookies from the box to my mouth. I started in surprise when it went to grab a cookie and there weren't anymore. I looked down and saw that indeed the box was empty. Where did all the cookies go? I quickly looked around to see if anyone had stolen them. All I saw was people pointing at me and laughing. That's right. Laugh at the hungry fat boy. Fucking assholes. Good thing I've got some crackers in here too.
Lunchtime came and I found myself just mildly hungry. I guess the snacks had kept me fairly full. Ted's schedule didn't line up with mine, so he couldn't cook for me at lunch, but he did prescribe what he wanted me to eat at the cafeteria and I didn't dare cheat on my rules. I ate everything he had told me to eat, but god was it hard. I was sweating by the end of it. And I overheard more than one student talking about me. Whatever. Fuck them.
I absent-mindedly finished the rest of my snacks through the afternoon. When I got home I was so excited to tell Ted about my first day of success. "That's great, honey. I'm so proud of you. You ate all your snacks and your lunch too. Did you have your shake too?" Oh shit. I forgot. And he could instantly see it in my eyes. "Oh, don't feel bad. You'll remember for tomorrow. Just remember, I want that ass bigger." and he gave it a good pinch.
Over the next few weeks, I noticed several changes in my body. Of course, I was growing rapidly. Ted bought me new clothes all the time because I was constantly outgrowing old ones. But, aside from that, I noticed that my eating capacity grew too. I was able to down more and more. And I craved food more often. I would get hungry all the time. I carried around food everywhere I went so I could pop some in my mouth whenever I felt like it. And I found my hands often fingering the fat all over my body. Feeling my gut, my boobs, my thighs, my ass, anywhere that fat grew, my fingers found it and explored it. I even noticed myself getting a hard on a couple times when I was doing this.
"Babe, what the fuck is happening to me?" I had told Ted about all of these changes I noticed. "Do you know what's going on? This is so weird."
"Yes, babe. I know exactly what's happening. You're a gainer. You love this. That's why you agreed to it in the first place. Your body's finally getting what it has always wanted. It didn't want to be trapped in an athletic form like it was before. It wanted to be free to grow enormous. This is who you are, Ollie. You're experiencing the elation of achieving success."
Ted was right. He was absolutely right. I found that I really did enjoy it. I was doing it for Ted--at first. But now I wanted to get fat. No. I needed to get fat. I yearned for it. "Where's that cheesecake you were making, baby?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be civil and polite.