Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Professor (fantasy)

As has become part of my nightly ritual, I find myself standing naked in front of my full-body mirror, kissing my biceps and making my pecs bounce.  Looking in a mirror gives me so much satisfaction.  If cloning were a thing, I'd totally have sex with myself.  Or a whole room full of clones of me.  It's a deep sense of satisfaction, knowing how hard I've worked to build this gorgeous body.  All those hours in the gym, the dedication and commitment.  All those protein shakes and clean calories.  But, here I am.  The essence of masculinity.  Five feet eleven inches of sexiness.  Two hundred pounds, 10 of which is fat, giving me an athlete's build of 5% body fat.  I never get tired of staring at these guns.  Flexing for myself, flexing for other guys.  Feels good being this hot.  I'm sure the 8" of tube steak with bull balls to match doesn't hurt either.

Having enough of admiring myself, I go over to my computer and look up The Professor's webpage again.  I hope he picks me.  They say he only picks the absolute hottest guys.  Well, if I'm not a perfect 10 I don't know who is.  "A place where fantasies become realities." That's not bad marketing, for an old man.  I hear it's a big gay orgy all the time.  That's one reason I'd want to go.  Having big balls makes me horny all the time.  But imagine if he could make fantasies come true.  Imagine how big I could make my muscles.  I'd be a god.  Well, I've almost saved up enough.  I only need another month or two and then I'll be able to afford the entry fee.  I wonder what he does with all that money.  Whatever.

"horny"  A text from Ralph.  He's always horny.  Like me. haha.  He's pretty hot too.  A solid 9.  Hard to compete with me, but he knows I'm always DTF with him.

"me too"

"omw" Sweet.

Good thing Ralph's a bottom.  It's such a cute ass to plow too.  Ever since he started going to the gym with me last year, he's been bulking up a bit and much more defined than before.  I mean, he was hot before, but I've seen a lot of improvement.  He's the one who told me about The Professor.  We're gonna go together.  If he gets picked and I don't, I'll be pissed.

I'm so used to the routine now.  He walks in, strips his clothes off as he's coming over to the bed.  I've started swelling a bit just from seeing him and knowing what's coming, then he goes down on me and finishes getting me hard.  God, he's good.  If he didn't have such a hot ass I'd just have him suck me off.  Now I'm all hot and bothered, so I pull out and turn him around and go for the gold.  He's such a cockwhore.  He loves taking all of me.

We both collapse on the bed after cumming together.  "Damn, man.  Hot as usual." he says.

"Yeah it is.  Gawd."

He looks over and sees the computer still pulled up on that site. "You're excited about that, aren't you?"

"You know I am.  It's your fault too.  You're the one who keeps telling me all those stories about the machines and doo dads he has.  It sounds like a gay paradise to me."

"Aren't you ever worried, though?  I mean, we really don't know what he'd do to us, do we?  What if he can change our bodies and stuff?  What if he's an evil professor?"

"Nah. There's like laws against that.  He'd get his ass sued to the moon.  There's no way.  You're just chicken."

That next month I really started working hard.  I was determined to be the Prof's top pick.  I might be able to pack on another pound or two of muscle.  At least up some of my weights a bit, boost my strength.  Funny how one month can feel like ten years.  I counted my money every day, even though I knew it hadn't changed since my last paycheck.  $4900.  Almost there.

"this weekend?"

"no its next weekend"

"damn ill have enough this paycheck"

"yeah man. me 2. excited for next sat"

"come over. want ur ass"

"k"

Five days.   Ugh.  Four days.  Sixteen years.  Three days.  I'm going crazy.  I've probably accounted for half of the hits on his website just this week.  There's really not that much information on here.  Just that he does erotic experiments with sexy horny gays.  Then there's all the rumors.  Who knows what to believe of those.  Two days.  I'm gonna die.

"tomorrow cant cum fast enough"

"i know right"

"let's do a sleepover to celebrate"

"good call.  time will go faster with your cock in my ass"  Indeed it will.

Finally the big day arrived.  We woke up, showered together, and got ready.  Had to make sure every hair was in place.  Wear my tightest sexy outfit, showing off every muscle I had.  We were both so nervous.  So excited.  I wonder how many guys will be there applying today?  I wonder how many he'd accept?  The anticipation is killing me.

We arrive at the complex.  Man, this guy must be loaded.  This is a nice place.  Beautifully decorated front lawn, what appears on the outside to be a mansion.  And this is just the beginning.  We head inside and are directed to the waiting room.  As soon as I stepped in there, I had to turn around and adjust myself.  So many hotties.  I'd say there were about 20 or 25 guys.  Most of them twinks, a few jocks, and a couple ugly cunts.  I don't know why they thought they even had a chance here.  They were a 5 or 6 at best.  Well, it'd be fun watching them cry when they were rejected anyway.  Losers.

Looking around, I noticed I wasn't the only one pitching a tent.  I also noticed that I was turning a lot of heads, as usual.  So maybe I strutted and posed a bit.  What's wrong with a little attention?  It's not like they're not enjoying the show.  A couple of the more confident ones came over and introduced themselves to us.  We chatted a bit.  They were clearly just as nervous as we were.  Their names were Glenn and Mike or something like that, both fairly twinkish, but at least they worked out a little.

"The Professor is ready." An important-looking man had just walked in, carrying a bag.  He reached into it and started distributing speedos.  "Put these on now.  You will wear these during the inspection.  If the Professor asks you to remove it, then you are still under consideration.  If you are asked to leave it on, then you are dismissed.  Good luck to you all."

Several of the guys were shy about changing in front of everyone.  Not me.  I got nothing to hide.  I guess we just leave our clothes here and come back for them?  Damn, I look good in this thing.  It's probably a size too small, but I won't be wearing it long anyway.  We finish dressing in our swimsuits and follow the staff through to the next room.

We were lined up side by side, about 4 feet apart, instructed to stand up straight, look ahead, only speak when spoken to, and do as we were asked by the Professor.  Then the staff walked off to the side of the room and in walked the Professor.  He looked much younger than I expected.  Perhaps it was cosmetic surgery or something.  I heard he was at least 70 years old.  He looked like he was in his thirties.  Roughly my height, average build, not ugly by any means.

He walked up to Glenn, the first guy on the right.  Or was that Mike?  I forgot which was which.  Oh well.  He poked Glenn in a few places, circled around him, slapped his ass, and asked him if he could touch his toes, which he promptly did to demonstrate his flexibility.  Nice.  "Take off your briefs" he was instructed.  The Professor examined his goods and then gave a brief nod to the staff.

Ralph was next.  The Professor stood in front of him, put on hand on each of his pecs, and squeezed them.  Well, if he likes those pecs, he's sure to like mine even more.  He walked around to the back, gave Ralph's ass a nice squeeze, and probably thought the same thing I think when I look at that ass.  "You may remove your briefs."  Again, the final examination of his now-nude body and then that brief nod.

Then he walked over to me. "Well, what have we here?" he said with a pleasant smile.  He reached down and gave my bulge a squeeze--a little tighter than I would have liked, but not too painful.  He maintained the grip for several seconds, and then lightly massaged my package.  That felt pretty nice, actually.  He pulled the elastic of my swimsuit and then released it "You won't be needing these anymore."  I eagerly stripped for him, knowing I'd get his approval.  "Drop and give me 50 pushups, jock boy."

I didn't like being called "boy", but I never miss an opportunity to show off my muscles.  50 pushups was easy.  I could do 100.  I even clenched my butt while I was doing them, to show off my glutes.  As I was doing my pushups, he circled around me, leaned down a few times to look at me more closely or to see the underside of me.  It was fun seeing my penis touch the floor each time I went down.  He slapped my balls lightly.  I winced.  "Keep going, you've still got 12 more."  I was surprised that he had been counting, I did have 12 more.

I stood up when I finished.  He held his fingers to my wrist, I assume to check my pulse.  He ran his fingers along the lines of my abs, which I tightened when I noticed him going there.  Then he finally nodded to his staff.  I was stoked.  I think that means I made it!  I couldn't help but grin.

He moved on to the other guys.  The jocks made it.  Half of the twinks did--the pretty ones.  He walked up to one of the ugly guys "What the fuck is this?" is all he said before walking on to the next guy.  I think I heard some sort of whimper or gasp or something.  Maybe he was trying to hold back tears.  But, I mean, what did he expect?  He wasn't going to impress anyone with his looks that's for damn sure.

Finally the inspection was complete.  Those of us who were approved were ushered through one door while those who weren't were ushered through another.  The next room was clearly an orgy room.  There were sofas, beds, and even a couple slings.  "In the next stage of the inspection" What? You mean we're still not done yet?  Well, I'm assuming this part will be fun anyway. "you will be observed fucking.  There aren't any rules.  Be as vanilla or kinky as you like.  As many or as few partners as you like, just make sure you're not solo.  Don't mind me as I walk around and watch.  Just carry on."

I've never been told to fuck before.  It was weird.  Fortunately, I had my fuck buddy there, so we just looked at each other like "Why not?"  I'd never fucked a guy in a sling before, so I took him over to a sling and had him get in.  I grabbed some lube and started pounding his ass.  With all the hot naked guys in the room, I was already hard.

Most of the other guys were kind of shy.  Standing there awkwardly at first, not sure what to do.  I could tell not many of them had ever done group sex before.  But, following the lead of Ralph and me, they started breaking the ice and getting physical with each other.  Some of them going right for the sex, others warming up with kissing and groping first.  After a half hour or so, there was a lot of testosterone flowing in that room.  After I fucked Ralph, I went over to Mike and shoved my cock in his mouth.  Then Glenn came over and rimmed me.  Damn, that felt good having one mouth on either side.  Then one of the twinks came over and started making out with me.  It felt nice getting attention from three guys at once.  I looked over at Ralph and saw him getting spit-roasted.  I knew he was in heaven.

The Professor didn't say anything.  What really surprised me was that he didn't even have an erection.  Maybe when you see this stuff all the time it doesn't turn you on anymore.  IDK.  But he did seem very interested.  He walked around all over and watched every scene, some longer than others.  I finally laid down on one of the beds in exhaustion after who knows how long of passionate play.

"The following will come with me."  He called out several names, including mine and Ralph's.  The guys whose names weren't called were escorted out the other way by the staff.  I noticed some of the more shy or thin twinks were among them.

We followed the Professor into a room set up for a banquet, which was good because I just realized I was starving.  He seated us and then stood and addressed us.  "You have been selected to be part of my program here.  Congratulations.  I know that you will enjoy your stay here.  I know you're all tired now, so I'll save my boring speech for later.  Have some dinner and then my staff will show you to your rooms.  You will find in your bedrooms a tube of cream.  It is an aphrodisiac that I have made.  Apply it to your scrotum liberally before you go to bed tonight.  It will increase your libido and sperm count."

Great.  Something to make me even hornier.  Just what I need. LOL.  Damn, this food is good.  It's a good thing it's mostly healthy stuff.  I could eat a horse right now.  Ralph and I had a good time chatting over dinner.  We were showed to our rooms.  They put us in the same room, that's convenient.  I was about to hit the hay when Ralph reminded me "Don't forget the ballsack cream, dude."

"Oh yeah, good call." I got back up and grabbed the tube.  It was like one of those travel-sized ones.  "How much should we use?"

"I don't know.  He said 'liberally'."

I just squeezed the entire contents of the tube out and rubbed it all over my big ball sack.  I even rubbed some on my cock, just to be sure.  It started to tingle a bit, but in a good way.  "Well, good night, Ralph."

"See you in the morning, Jason."

(continued in Part 2)

1 comment:

  1. MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil and polite.