I was glad to be out of the dorms. I had no idea it would be so awful being a gay man in the dorms. I'm almost surprised I survived my freshman year. All packed up and ready to move in to my new apartment. I hadn't met my new roommate yet, but surely it couldn't be any worse than the asshole I had first year.
I pulled into the parking lot, grabbed a couple bags, and went to my apartment. I opened the door and stepped inside. I was almost instantly greeted with "Hey, Oliver, is it? I'm so happy to finally meet you." I dropped everything I was holding when I saw him. Of course he wasn't wearing a shirt. Why should he? It's summer. And with abs like that, who'd want to cover them up. Not that mine were bad. I mean, I worked out. I had muscle. But, this guy was chiseled. I think I stared at him for a full minute before I recovered.
"Oh, aren't you adorable? There might be time for that later, hon, but right now we gotta get your stuff moved in." Did he just call me "hon"? The way he talks, he can't possibly be straight. Or bi. Yeah, this year would definitely be a lot different than my first year. I'd probably end up jacking off every time I saw him, though. What was his name? Oh, wow, my memory's bad. "It's Ted," he offered, as though reading my thoughts. I suppose he could tell by the blank stare on my face that I had no clue what was going on right now. "and you're cute too. Don't be so damn shy. Come on." He patted my butt as he walked out the door "Which car's yours, sweetie?"
I broke out of my trance and started heading to my car. I know he was trying to show off his muscles, the way he'd purposely grab the heaviest looking thing and make sure I was watching when he hefted it. Fuck, I'm getting hard seeing those muscles bulge. He'd see me staring and then smile. Oh, that charming smile. It could make me melt.
As I was unpacking my stuff in my room, I heard him in the kitchen. Made me realize how hungry I was. Moving all those boxes and shit had made me work up an appetite. And then I started smelling what he was cooking. That only made it worse. Well, I guess I could just go out to eat when I finished unpacking. I didn't have any food yet, so cooking wouldn't be an option for me. I double my speed in unpacking, driven by my increasing hunger. Just before I finished I heard Ted yell "Lunch is ready, hon." What? You mean you're sharing with me? Roommates don't share food. What the?
I walked out to the kitchen and I saw the biggest meal I'd seen since Thanksgiving. "Dude, that's a lot of food. You inviting the whole building over?" He just laughed and said "Dig in, I'm sure you're hungry." He was right. I was hungry. And it all looked like real healthy food, too. Stuff that he'd surely keep on hand and eat regularly if he wanted to maintain that godly body of his. So, I did as he told. I dug in. It was all so good. I thanked him about ten times. And I just couldn't get enough. While there was still food in front of me, I kept dishing myself up more and eating.
"Wow. I'm stuffed. Thanks, man." I said one more time, leaning back and patting my distended gut. "We'll have to go to the gym after this and work it all off."
"I'm glad you liked it, hon. I love cooking. It's my hobby. Well, that and working out. Gotta keep this guns growing." He flexed his biceps for me, and I felt a twitch in my pants. I think he noticed and smiled. He knows he's hot. He's doing this on purpose. But I like it anyway. "But, yeah, if you want to do food together, I'd be cool with that. Just gimme some grocery money every month to help with costs and I'll do all the cooking."
I pinched myself. Was I dreaming? It was like my idea of a perfect world. A fucking hot roommate who wants to cook for me? And he flirts with me? Maybe we'd end up having sex. Oh, god that would be awesome. I've never been with a guy that hot before. A few guys. Mostly twinks or nerds.
We went to the gym together. I admit I stole a glance at his bare ass while he was changing. Made me want to plant my face in it right there. It was a good workout. I lifted almost as much as he did in nearly every exercise. I was just a few pounds behind him. So I felt pretty good about myself.
There were still a couple weeks before school started, and we fell into a routine. We'd go work out at the gym together every evening, an hour or two after dinner. Sometimes it was more like 3 hours after because I had stuffed myself so full on his delicious cooking.
When school started up, we weren't always able to do lunch together, so I'd just grab something quick myself. But he still cooked dinner every night. I was amazed he had time for all that. I was starting to get lots of homework assignments and hardly had time for anything, and I wasn't even making the meals. Every once in a while I had so much work to do I had to skip the gym, just because I didn't want to fall behind. But he kept going.
I didn't think much about it, really, until one day Ted came up behind me and pinched my love handles. My what? I had love handles? Oh, god, no. This can't be happening. I quickly turned around to look at him. He had a huge grin on his face. He almost looked like he was going to kiss me too. It was strange. He was always so flirty, but we never fooled around. I was too intimidated to make a move on him, and he never made a move on me. Yeah, he'd pinch my ass or hug me or whatever. But he never kissed me or invited me to his bedroom or anything. So I didn't know what was going on. I finally decided it was time to ask him about it. I couldn't take it anymore.
"Ted?"
"Yeah, babe?"
"Do you like me? I mean, like like me?"
"Of course I do, sweetie. I thought you could tell."
"So......why don't we ever....you know....?"
"Can I let you in on a secret?"
"Uh.....yeah?"
"I only fuck fat dudes."
"huh?"
"I like big boys. I want you to get big, Ollie." (That's what he called me. I didn't like it myself, but I let him get away with it because he was so hot.)
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I want to fatten you up. Why do you think I like cooking so much food all the time? Why do you think I pile on seconds and thirds on your plate?"
I thought about it for a second. He was right. I guess I didn't really notice, because it was just good food, and sometimes I was so busy I was eating while I was doing homework anyway. But he did. He'd dish up more and more food on my plate until I insisted I was full. "So, if I get fatter, you'll fuck me?" I asked.
"Hell yeah, babe. You're cute. All you need is a couple hundred more pounds and I'll be all over you."
"A couple hundred?!?!" I reeled back, almost falling over. "What the fuck, dude? Do you know how fat I'd be if I weighed that much? Hell no."
Then he did something I'd wanted him to do ever since I first saw him. He pulled down his pants, and underwear, revealing his 8" thick, uncut cock. He was hard. "Do you want this?" He asked.
I fell to my knees and went to place my mouth on it. It was like I was hypnotized by his big, juicy dick. That's when he pulled his pants back up. "Not until you're a big fatass." I almost died inside when he put his cock away. Why was he doing this to me? "Do you want it or not?" I nodded, involuntarily, and then instantly felt regret for having done so. "Then you'll eat. You'll grow fat for me. You'll stuff yourself silly every night, just for me."
I didn't want to. I wanted to be hot again, like him. I wanted to be chiseled. I looked down at the love handles he had just pinched, and I grabbed them. I pinched my belly and played with it a little. I didn't realize I had already grown this much. Damnit. What should I do? He was so hot, though, and I wanted his cock so bad. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted it in my ass. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to lick his big balls. So I did it. I ate. I ate everything he cooked for me. I knew now I wasn't just eating food because I was hungry. I was eating with a purpose. I was eating to grow. To grow big. For him.
I looked in the mirror. I saw my muscles slowly disappearing. My abs were completely covered in a layer of fat now. No more six pack, just a solid smooth mass. My arms and legs were starting to do the same thing. I still had some visible muscle, but it was being slowly taken over by my growing fat.
One day he said "I've got an idea, babe. I think you'll like it." I was all ears. Anything to help me reach the goal he had set for me faster. God, how I wanted to be fucked by Ted. "I'll jack off while I watch you eat, and you can watch me jack off. That should motivate you to eat more. What do you think?"
"Fuck yes. Please. I'd totally love watching you jack off, Ted. Please please." Perhaps I shouldn't have sounded so eager, but I was totally willing to agree to anything that let me see his cock. So we started doing that. The more I ate, the hornier he got. The more vigorously he whacked his big dick, the more rapidly I ate. Some nights I was so entranced by his dick that I didn't even notice I was stuffed until about two or three plates afterward. Man, my stomach hurt so much. I ached from all the food inside, but I kept eating. For him. For his dick. For his gorgeous, chiseled body.
What was I doing to myself? I had to buy new clothes. I'd gone up like 4 sizes already, and it was just Christmas time. What the fuck was my family going to say when they saw me for the break? I'm like 50 pounds heavier than when they last saw me. The teasing won't ever stop. Oh god. This won't be fun. Maybe I should stop. Maybe I should try to lose weight. Yeah, Ted won't be there during the break, so I'll just watch what I eat and then come back thinner. Fuck Ted. If he won't fuck me until I'm fat, then he can just find someone else to turn into a human blimp. Not me.
"Dude, Oliver, have a few too many twinkies? You may have gained the freshman fifteen, but it looks like you're going for the sophomore sixty now. hahaha" Yeah, my brothers are relentless. This is gonna be a long break.
I did my best to limit my food intake. I was doing great the first couple days. But the third day of break, I woke up in the middle of the night and was so fucking hungry. Like I'd been starving myself. So I snuck downstairs and made myself a snack. A light snack. Okay, so it was more like three sandwiches, a bag, two packs of pop tarts, a slice of cheesecake, and a pint of ice cream. But, man, I was hungry. I'd just resume my diet tomorrow.
Despite eating such a big midnight snack, I woke up just as hungry the next morning. I couldn't help myself. I had three helpings of breakfast. I could see my brothers giggling about it. I didn't care. I was starving and I wasn't going to deprive myself of needed food anymore. Of course, it didn't help that mom always had cookies, cakes, candies, and treats lying around all over the house all through the break. My diet plan failed. I didn't have the willpower. I ended up gaining about 15 pounds just during the break. Well, at least Ted would be happy.
(continued in part 2)
Very cool story - who wouldn't wish for a roommate like Ted ?
ReplyDelete