I didn't need a roommate, not by any means. I could support myself. And I liked living alone. But, he did ask very nicely, and if I was honest with myself, he was a handsome guy. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of him. It couldn't be too bad, right? And if it ended up being a disaster, I could always just tell him he needed to find another place to live. Oh, hell, sure, I'll call him up and tell him he can stay.
"How's it going, Brian? Here, let me help you with your luggage." I went to shake his hand, but he went for a hug, so I hugged him back, enjoying the feel of his tight muscles squeezing my body. He was roughly my height, about 5'10", but his frame was a bit smaller and leaner than mine.
"Thanks, Glenn. And thanks again for letting me stay here. I promise I'll pay my rent on time. I won't be too noisy, and I'll always get permission when I want to have friends over. I'll be a good roommate." Ok, so I'm a sucker for deep, rich male voices, and that's exactly what he had. He was clean shaven, but everything else about him just screamed "man". I was glad I only had a semi-hard, so he probably wouldn't notice it.
After we got all his stuff moved in (God, did he have a lot of shit), I went and got dinner out of the oven. It wasn't part of the agreement, but I just like cooking so much, so I offered to provide some meals for him. Today was going to be lasagna, my favorite meal to cook. Sure, it takes a long time, but it's fun. "Eat up!" I say, as I set the table.
He hesitates, even after I tell him to help himself, so I just dish his plate for him. It may have been an extra-large scoop, but I figure he burns a lot of calories at the gym anyway, so he needs it. "Wow, this actually pretty good." came the compliment. I wasn't sure whether to be flattered at the compliment or offended at the surprise. Either way, I was glad he was enjoying it.
"Plenty more where that came from" I replied. And he wasn't shy at all to help himself with seconds. It was when he was halfway through with his second plate that I realized I had a full hard-on just from watching him eat. Better not stand up anytime soon.
We finished dinner, then went to the front room and started watching TV. He wanted to watch one of those sports where they throw the ball around or kick it or something. Whatever. Maybe I'll watch and learn the rules so I can figure out how to talk to straight guys. "Hey, man, you got anything to snack on?" Brian asked me. How can he be hungry again? He had three helpings of the lasagna. I guess young gym bunnies need to eat a lot more than I do.
"Sure, there's some chips and guacamole, if you want." Again, seeing that he seemed a bit nervous at first (I hope he gets over that soon), I went and grabbed it myself and brought it to him. I'm sitting there, trying to figure out why all the players are clumped up in a group all chatting with each other, asking questions about what the difference is between a field goal and a touchdown when I hear him burp and say "That was nice." I look over and am completely shocked to see he'd eaten the entire bag. And all the dip too.
"You keep eating at that rate, and I'll have to go grocery shopping more often." I chuckle, as I see him rub his belly.
"No way, man. I gotta keep this hot bod. I'm just hungry from all the moving today. Don't worry, I'm not gonna eat you out of house and home." I'm embarrassed as I catch myself thinking "I wouldn't mind if you did." Shaking my head, I decide it's time for me to turn in. Before I get any more aroused.
"Don't stay up too late, man. I'm off to bed. Help yourself to whatever you need."
I'm a light sleeper. I wake up in the middle of the night to a noise downstairs. Temporarily forgetting about Brian, I grab my baseball bat and head down, worried it's a burglar. When I get downstairs, I see the kitchen light on and Brian in there fixing himself a sandwich. Or, I guess two or three sandwiches. "What are you doing? You startled me." I asked.
"Oh, sorry about that. I didn't think I was being that noisy. I just got hungry in the middle of the night so I came to make myself a bite to eat. I hope you don't mind." The truth was, I didn't mind. In fact, I felt my cock starting to fill up again. This guy really did turn me on. Especially since his pajamas consisted of briefs and socks. And, boy was he cut. I could trace out every muscle in his body with my tongue and die a happy man. Oh shit. Did he just catch me staring? I quickly look away. "Dude, it's all good. I knew you liked me before I even asked to be your roommate. I know I may not seem like it, but I am gay. And, you're not someone I mind digging my bod."
"I uh. Um. You do? I mean, thanks. Er. I'm sorry this is awkward. I'll just go back to bed, now that I know it's you." He shrugged and went back to his midnight snack. I went to bed and jacked off to the fantasy of him fucking me hard. Then I finally fell back to sleep.
It was no surprise that I dreamed about him. Strangely enough, in my dream, he was fat. Well, he was chubby, but he was growing fatter. And fatter. I mean, he was getting huge. When I woke up the next morning, I noticed that had been a wet dream. This was all so new. I hadn't really been turned on by guys eating or being fat before. I didn't know how to process these new emotions.
I still had some time before I had to get to work, so I decided to cook breakfast for the two of us. Half absent-mindedly, I cooked enough for an entire family. A pound of bacon, a dozen eggs, two big stacks of hotcakes, and a huge pile of hash browns. It wasn't until it was all done and I was putting it on the table that I realized how much I had cooked. Oh well, if there are leftovers, we can just eat them tonight for dinner or something.
"Good morning, Glenn" came the sleepy voice. Clearly he was still only half awake, so I offered him a cup of coffee. I wasn't displeased that he was still in his pajamas. And, just to test if I had heard him correctly the night before, I reached down and have his tight ass a nice, firm squeeze. He turned in and kissed me, so I assume he didn't mind. That made me smile inside. Then he turned and saw breakfast spread all over the table. "Wow, man. All this just for the two of us? I'll do my best." He didn't let me down.
All day at work, I couldn't stop thinking about Brian. He's like the perfect guy. Why would I want him to be my roommate? Why not my boyfriend? Or husband? He's hot, he can eat a lot of food, he likes me. What's not to like about him? Wait. What was that second thing I said? He likes to eat a lot of food? Why is that a positive? I've never put that on a list of things I like about a guy before. It doesn't sound very normal. Is something wrong with me?
I came home from work and almost jizzed my pants at what I saw. There was Brian, still in his briefs, but surrounded by several empty bottles of beer and a plate full of crumbs, with a very bloated belly. Not even bothering to hide my erection anymore, I simply ask, "You okay? You been eating all day, man?"
He looked around him, as if it was the first he noticed all the damage he'd done to my food stores, "Oh, um.....uh, yeah, I guess I have. Well, I don't start school until next week anyway, so I didn't have much else to do. Don't worry about the mess, though. I'll clean it up." He thought I was mad at him, but really I just wanted to shove my hard cock in his mouth. That wasn't the only thing I wanted to shove in his mouth.
"Oh, sure, thanks." I told him "Yeah, I was gonna cook dinner, but if you've already eaten, I guess I'll just grab a quick bite for me. Unless you're still hungry?" I added, hopefully.
"Yeah, I might have a bite of whatever you're eating. Might be able to fit a little more in here." A little more, he says. Why does that make my dick pulse like that? Well, under the directions of my penis, I went straight to the kitchen and started cooking up the biggest portion of stir fry I've ever made. Good thing I've got a 10-cup rice cooker, because I filled it all up, and my wok wasn't small either.
In just under an hour, I poke my head out to the living room, "Dinner's ready, Brian. Come eat."
He walks in and sees the mound of food I've piled on his plate. "I don't know if I can eat that all, man. But it does look good."
"Oh, I'm sure you'll find room. Eat up, Brian." I didn't even notice the sadistic smile on my face, but I sure felt the strain of my hard cock in my pants. Wide-eyed, but also looking determined, he began devouring the food on his plate. I sat there, in disbelief, as I watched him eat more and more. I could feel my cock throbbing in my pants, aching to be released.
"It's okay, Glenn. You can whip it out." he said. It was as if he could read my mind, it was uncanny. Well, if I hadn't been so hopelessly horny, I may not have done it, but since he didn't seem to mind at all, I unzipped my pants and started stroking my firm cock. Of course, it only took about three strokes before I lost it and shot my load......right into his food. I would have thought he didn't even notice, the way he kept eating like a machine, if it weren't for the smile and "thank you" he offered as he started eating my cum along with his stir fry.
He ate it all. I have no idea how, but there were no leftovers left from the massive meal I had just cooked. And as I saw him take the last few bites of food, I had an idea. I still had a six-pack left in the fridge. I grabbed that and a funnel from the drawer. I was going to dump these all in him. I hadn't even thought about asking him, but from the grin on his face, it didn't seem like I needed to.
I dumped bottle after bottle down his throat through that funnel. He groaned a bit and kept grabbing his bloated belly, but he drank all six beers. After he finished that, I reached down and started playing with his gut. I was surprised at how big it had become just housing all the food he had eaten that day. "Dude, I'm so stuffed. I think I need to lie down. Why don't we go to your bed and have some fun?" He didn't have to ask me twice. I was already hard again, just from rubbing his gut and thinking about stuffing more food in him. So, I led him upstairs to my room, not forgetting to grab a package of cookies on my way up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be civil and polite.