I've done a lot of soul searching in regards to my fat fetish over the last month or two. I've noticed several things in the community that haven't quite sat right with me, and I feel like I need to speak up and say something about it, since I've seen other people do so as well.
I know that many guys enjoy being unhealthy as they gain. I know some guys seriously want to gain to immobility. For some guys, being unhealthy, being easily winded, having health issues, and becoming immobile are part of the fetish. These things are part of what makes gaining hot for them. And I don't judge anyone who feels this way. If you fall into this category, I wish you well on your journey, but I have decided that I cannot personally encourage or even endorse this kind of behavior.
I love fat guys. I loved being fat and getting fatter while I was gaining. But health is an important thing to me. I am happy to encourage a guy fatter, but not if it puts his health at risk. I have in the past encouraged guys to eat unhealthy food and not exercise. Now, I do not believe that a zero-exercise lifestyle should be encouraged.
The word "exercise" is almost a cuss word in the community. It shouldn't be. There are so many positive health benefits to exercise. It can help prevent Type 2 diabetes. It keeps your heart healthy and lowers risk of heart disease. It gives you more energy to go about your day's activities. Also, it really doesn't burn that many calories. If you're on an exercise bike, you might be burning 150 calories per hour. That means if you ride for 20 minutes, you burned 50 calories. You can make up for that by having two slices of cheese. You really don't get thin by working out. You get thin by decreasing your calorie intake. It is very possible to get fat and exercise as well.
I love to fantasize. I like fantasizing about unhealthy things, about immobility and things like that. But I really do think that some things are better left as a fantasy and not actually done in real life. In my fantasy, being enormously obese is sexy. When I see pics or vids of people so fat that they had to cut the bricks of their home in order to get them out, it's not so sexy anymore. I think that every person has a perfect zone, where they're not too fat and not too thin. May be different for each person. But being unhealthy really isn't sexy to me. I don't mind fantasizing with you, and that can be really hot, but I don't want to encourage you to do it in real life.
If you want advice about what to eat to gain and be a bit healthier than twinkies and ice cream all the time, I'd be happy to help you find something healthier to eat that you enjoy and still fattens you up.
Also, I've found that I really enjoy muscle growth as well as fat growth. If you want to become a meathead, muscled man but need some encouragement, let me know. I'd be happy to help. I like really buff guys. I've been working out at the gym and I absolutely love it. I look forward to it every day. If you want to encourage me or be encouraged, chat with me about it. If you want to still be fat but also have muscle, lots of guys do that and I think that look is sexy.
In short, I will encourage you to do anything you want to do that does not jeopardize your health in a big way. If you're turned on by something unhealthy, I may fantasize with you about it, but I am not willing to encourage you to do it in real life. In fact, I may discourage you from doing it in real life.
This is te way i think... Look at muy blog... Surelly you will like it!
ReplyDeleteThis is te way i think... Look at muy blog... Surelly you will like it!
ReplyDelete