I've been blogging for quite a while now. If you haven't already, you may want to go visit my main blog. But, I want to keep that blog free of adult content. So, I made this blog so I can talk about adult things and share some of my favorite sites. I am a gainer and have blogged about that here, here, and here. Many of the posts I share on here will be related with gaining and fat fetishism. But that won't be all I ever talk about. I'll share all sorts of things about being gay, gay porn, and that kind of thing as well.
I will be moderating comments on this blog. If you don't like the things I post, you're welcome to not read them. You may like some of the things I post and not others. That's fine. Just read the ones you like and skip the rest. This will be a safe place for people who are into the things I post about, so if you have anything negative to say, please keep it to yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be civil and polite.