I'll share a little bit about myself. I'm gay. I came out of the closet about 2 years ago. I've been with my husband (not official yet, but we still use the word) for about a year and a half. He's skinny. I'm fat. And I like being fat. I go back and forth between wanting to be fatter and wanting to be skinnier. I think it'd be sexy to be ripped and trim. Sometimes I want both at the same time. Sometimes I just want one or the other.
But I really do like being fat. As a young child, I would fantasize about being fat or making other people fat. I still do that. In fact, some of my posts will probably be descriptions of these fantasies. As a teenager, I would eat absolutely everything I could get my hands on, and yet gain no weight. Up until about age 25 it was virtually impossible for me to gain any weight at all. I am 6'6" and I weighed 160 at the most. By age 26, I had gained up to 180 without even trying. But I didn't think of this as fat at all. In fact, I just had a tiny little hint of softness around my belly. And I'd often think about running, like I did in high school, to burn it off. But I never did. Well, after browsing online for a bit and realizing that there's such a thing as a "gainer", I decided to try it out.
I was extremely nervous, but at the same time I was ecstatic. Just thinking about getting fatter gave me such a hard on. There were times when I couldn't think about anything else, just gaining weight. I went to a church party where there was lots of food and I ate as much as I possibly could, which was discouragingly little. I remember times from my teenage years when I could eat 5 or 6 plates of food at a buffet, but in more recent years I haven't been able to eat nearly that much. I just get full too fast.
There were so many milestones. So many times when I was ecstatic about my progress. Every time I outgrew a pair of pants or a shirt, I was so happy (aside from the fact that I had to go buy bigger clothes). When I started developing love handles, I played with them. It was great. I'll never forget the day I first noticed my man boobs jiggle when I walked. As embarrassing as it was, I got a (mild) erection from that. It was so hot. I loved my growing body. Then, one day I noticed my thighs rub together as I walked. This was significant for me because up until I started gaining, I could put my legs together and they would only touch at my feet and knees--my thighs wouldn't touch anywhere. So, it was great to see them rub together. Now, when I put my legs together, they touch all the way down to my knees, and near the top, there's so much fat that it bulges out in front a little bit. It makes me so happy to see that.
One of my more recent wins--it didn't happen until after about a year of gaining, and not until I was over 250 pounds--was when I started getting FUPA (fatty upper pubic area). This was great. It's like a second belly, kind of. There's the belt line, where I think my pants keep my belly from growing out too far, my belly above that that hangs over my belt, and my little belly below it that pokes out just a little bit past where my belt line crease is. It's fun to squish and poke, and of course having my hand already that close to my junk...... ;)
I love touching all over my body and feeling the extra flab. My ass, my tits, my gut, my legs, my arms, everything. To me, it's quite an accomplishment. And I love myself. I love my new body. There are times when I want to get bigger, and there are other times when I want to get smaller again. But regardless of my mood, I always love the way I am right now, and I think that's the most important thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be civil and polite.